Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

my 1st trial :)

Assalamualaikum.. :) My name is Siti Nor Azua binti Samsul Kahar. I’m 21 years old. I come from Sg Buloh, Selangor and now I lives in section 7,Shah Alam ( my rent house) .
This is my 1st time creating a blog. Before this, I have never create any blog and never dreaming creating a blog. For me, it was really difficult to create a blog :( I keep trying and finally, I succeed :D . I do this blog because my madam ask us to create a blog for our subject ,Web Tech .
1st time entering web tech class, I feel scared :( I feel that because I’m just an ordinary student, not an excellent student. I am afraid if I cant ketchup what madam taught in a class. But, during my 2nd day class, I feel a little bit comfort :) . During lab session , madam ask us to form a group and discuss about what project we want to develop. my partner is Aisyah Hani. And our project is Cake House using java(netbeans) . Actually we want to do a project using php(dreamweaver) but, madam reject. She said, php(dreamweaver) is so simple. ya allah. I feel disappointed. For me , java is difficult, but what can I say. Aisyah and I will do our best for our project.
I think better I stop my writing here . If not, I may not have an idea for the next entry.
P/s : madam and friends, I’m so sorry if my grammar is bad. I’m still in learning process and insyaalllah I will try to improve my grammar . Insyaallah.. That’s all for today .. Thank you.

2 comments: