Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

home sweet home .. 14 september 2012 until 17 september 2012

It is Friday during that date(14 september) .. as usual, I will going back home. J . I take a bus from section 2 and my parents pick me up at Uitm Puncak Perdana. All Malaysian will  have a long holiday ,  from 15 September until 17 Semptember . We have a long holiday because 16 September is Malaysia day .
Malaysia Day is held on September 16 every year to commemorate the establishment of the Malaysian federation on the same date in 1963. It marked the joining together of Malaya, North Borneo (now Sabah including Labuan Island), Sarawak, and Singapore to form Malaysia (wikipedia,17 september 2012).
After my parents pick me up , we are headed straight to Rawang , my uncle house . my cousin follow us and have a holiday at my house . I do nothing on that day . I just watch a television when arrived at home.
On Saturday morning , my mother wakes me early in the morning . she ask me whether I want to accompany her to paying bills and buy a groceries at The Store , Sg Buloh.  of course  I want . J when we arrive there , my mother do what she want to do there . paying bill  and we buy a groceries . We ate lunch there and at 4 pm , we going back home .
On Sunday , we don’t go anywhere . we just have a rest at home. My mother was in work shift . she work morning shift on that day . when my mother is not at home , I would take the responsibilities to take care of my sisters. I prepare breakfast and lunch for them . I’m  happy doing that job . J


Monday is the end of my holiday . my father sent me back to section 7 , my rent house . ohhhh…  I don’t want to going back.. but , what can I do . ? the holiday end and I must continue my journey as a student.  J  
That’s all what I do during my holiday ,.. enjoy reading to all my readers . J

No comments:

Post a Comment